CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I don't presume to assume
That you care one bit
About my John Deere kitchen
Or the old tractors in it.
But just because I want to,
I'm going to show you,
My kitchen
It's Bitchin'!!



All of these tractors belonged to my husband as a child OR they belonged to his father. They are sacred items in our home and will be passed down to our boys. John Deere keeps food on our table and I thought it was fitting to display them in the exact place that I dish it up! Plus my husband thinks I rock for showing off his toys!

2 comments:

Liz said...

My husband would love having his toys on display too. Unfortunately his toys include Spinal Tap dolls still in the boxes and model of a human skull. Not exactly what I want to look at every day, so they are on display in the computer room.

Dee said...

Bitchin! With a houseful of boys, it is cool that you have boys toys in the kitchen. (heck, I used to steal my brother's tonka trucks all the time--sometimes being a girl had its set-backs. I'm a girly-girl, but there is something about trucks and power tools that sets my heart all a-flutter!)

~Deb