CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Bags...Need Opinions!



Ok still hoping to get some feedback here. I have made a few more bags. To give you an idea of dimensions the Olde Crow Bag is 7 x 10", while the Peace bag measures 5.5 x 7". The Merry Christmas and Blessings to You and Yours bags are both about 11 x 6''. What do you think? Am I wasting my time? Will people buy these things????

Yes, I realize there are no handles on the Friends are Forever bag...I was in a hurry to post pics, I'll get to it.

4 comments:

Dee said...

I like the shorter, wider bags vs, the taller, narrower ones--the deeper the bag, the harder it seems to find stuff!

These are soooooo cute! Love the "olde crow" patch.

I think your price is very reasonable....

~D

new#3 said...

I really like them! Very clever gift bags and good sizes:) I particularly like the Christmasy ones.

by the way I've added you to my favorite blog roll :)

Mum-me said...

They're very cute. I hope you can sell a lot!

3rd... said...

I like the red one (blessings, you & yours)

Why don't you work with shiny threads for the holiday season bags??
Price = good