CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Redneck Beauty Spa

Well I just enjoyed a long luxurious hot bath...alone. That is rare. Usually I have two little yahoos splashing me and blowing bubbles in my face. I have the house to myself for about 45 minutes and took advantage of it by soaking in the tub.

I don't have a radio in my bathroom and had been listening to my iPod Shuffle....I thought of an ingenious way to keep listening to it while I soaked in the tub....I clipped it, and the cords...in my hair!!! LMAO Talk about Redneck Engineering! By God, if there's a will there's a way! It was awesome, I listened to tunes while I scrubbed away my hooker knees and rooster feet, shaved my legs and just sat...and sang. I love to sing. Alone anyway.

I just had to pass that along....it was quite a sight...but hey the relaxed result was well worth the ridiculous rigging!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

ingenious! You should market your idea! :) I'm sooooo going to try that! On that RARE occasion that I get to bath alone :)

Liz said...

Great idea. They say necessity is the mother of invention...

The Pastoral Princess said...

Hmmm maybe I could make my millions with the iPod hair clip! LOL!