CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

My Babies!!!!!!

Here is a link to our recent photo shoot. I probably shouldn't broadcast this all over the world wide web, but it's already on the photographer's site so what's the harm right. Just know if you are some psycho stalker looking at my children the wrong way...we have guns and we ain't afraid to use 'em! LOL

http://www.photographicsgallery.net/p192735482/

Click the slide show and flip through the pics. My littlest one doesn't have as many photos because he was NOT into the whole idea of getting photographed but River was a HAM! These were all taken right here at our house.

5 comments:

Dee said...

OMGosh your kids are adoreable! You have a great looking family. Now how on earth do you decide which pics to have printed?????

Thanks for sharing these with us, p.p.

~D

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know that I work at the agency where you applied, I that you would be a great asset to the agency!! I am pulling for you, not sure how far that will go but I wanted you to know. Your family is adorable.

Dana Clover said...

Beautiful!!

Shannon said...

I have SO MANY FAVES!!! The one of River smelling the flower WAS FABULOUS! They are both SO CUTE! And they have dimples to boot!! You are a LOVELY family! And it looks like your little guy did great. The crying picture is priceless... hold onto a copy of that one for future use!! :)

The Pastoral Princess said...

Thanks guys...I know every mom thinks this but my kids are just the most beautiful boys on the planet!! Shannon I MADE her take that pic of Gus crying...it was his classic fake cry, he always puts his hand over his face and 'cries' and then peeks through to make sure are watching. I wanted a pic of that so bad! LOL!

To Anonymous; thanks darlin' I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!! I really want the job.