CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Just Plain Full of It!

Ok the results of my CT scan are back and horribly embarrassing. But for the sake of my friends and family who have been worried about me...and for the sake of those who might someday experience this same problem...

My CT scan showed I am full of shit! LOL! Impacted bowels. Lovely.....does not explain the bladder bleeding and I will probaby still see a urologist for that. But all of my pain is not kidney or bladder related...YAY!

Of course you all know I have always been full of shit! Apparently right now I am also full of it in a literal sense! So I get to enjoy lots of flushing....
Sorry if you were eating while you read this! Thanks so much for the prayers! Now I guess we just need to pray for poop.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

I did pray for gas! Poop is just as good, right! Good luck. Hope you get feeling better now that you know the cause of all your pain. Don't be embarrassed. It's all just human bodily stuff - we've all had similar moments!