CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Your Dreams Have Missed You.....

Ok, I just have to post this crazy ass dream I had last night. I must live a rich fantasy life because it seems the craziest dreams I have revolve around scandalous escapades with celebrities......and I am grateful my brain gave me a humorous distraction from all the chaos it is currently trying to processing. Warning: this is long, but very funny.....

So the dream starts out that I am in a hotel room with 3 other women (who happen to be the ’sister wives’ on Big Love if you are familiar with that show, polygamist family, 3 wives etc...not clear as to wether I was supposed to be the fourth wife or just a tag along) but we are preparing to go to a concert....it’s summertime and it is at an outdoor state fair type arena. But we happen to find out that the band is staying in the same hotel. And of course me being the brazen ballsy hussy that I am, go investigating. I find the lead singer’s room and knock on the door. And who opens the door.....Axyl Rose! Not the bloated, botoxed, braided version of today, but the kid. The breakout star who came out of nowhere Indiana to be perhaps the greatest Rock and Roll star ever if he hadn’t let his ego get the best of him...ok back to the dream. He invites me in. We start discussing music and poetry. I share some of mine, he shows me some new songs he is working on. I happen to mention that I caught the Velvet Revolver show recently (which is true in real life)..(now if you are out of the loop here, Velvet Revolver is pretty much Axyl’s old band...minus Axyl~They are fabulous) ok.....he gets a little tense about that and I apologize. Soon we are back on track sharing our art and of course ’falling in love’. He says he has to get ready for the show, but wants to see me after the concert. I tell him we have front row seats, I won’t be hard to find...etc....He gives me his diary...I leave, but as I am walking down the hallway I decide his diary is too personal to keep, I go back and knock on the door and explain this to him. He kisses me, takes the diary back and tells me he will see me after the show.

I go back to my room to get ready. The other girls are wearing sweaters and skirts fit for Easter Sunday and apparently my clothes have been laid out for me on the bed.....I put them on and then realize there is no way I am going to a rock concert dressed like Sister Margharita. So I stay behind while the other girls leave, (apparently I have my own car) and I try to assemble and ensemble trashy enough for a concert with only a suitcase full of soccer mom gear.

I end up being late for the concert...in fact I never arrive because the dream suddenly shifts to me sitting in a trashy mobile home owned by Anna Nicole Smith and her boyfriend, who happens to be the amature tatoo artists who did my first tatoo...Ray. We are smoking cigarettes and are drinking booze of some sort and suddenly we are out of smokes. Anna offers to run to the gas station, and as soon as she is gone Ray and I are all over each other....except he turns into Scott Weiland (lead singer for Velvet Revolver...see the connection here...) We are all hot heavy and pretty much doing the deed when Anna walks back in with a carton of smokes and brown liquor bag and proceeds to beat the crap out of us with it......

Next thing I know Scott Weiland/Ray (whoever the hell he is supposed to be) and I are driving in a car, going to a gas station to get cigarrettes. (She must have destroyed the carton on us) He is very repentatent., but strangely I am not feeling that guilty. (my husband apparently doesn’t exist in this particular dream). I am feeling like she is just white trash and he should just come with me...I am moving in with my cousin in Carbondale.....

Then I wake up. Now somebody interpret that!!! I should also add that I have started a new sleep medication. The one that has the commercial with Abe Lincoln and Groundhog playing chess, their slogan is ’your dreams miss you’....I guess that is not false advertisement! LOL!

P.S. I have my own ideas about the interpretation of this dream....I will post them later.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

VERY FUNNY! How did you get prescribed that medication? My dreams are never that hot, but instead very scary!