CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A parting of paths

I am missing someone tonight. They know who they are. Someone who inspired and uplifted me. Someone I looked forward to sharing my thoughts with. A parting of ways that was best for all concerned...but a loss none the less. Sometimes people cross paths at the wrong time in life. Different directions lead them to opposite destinations.

My path is clearly being cut for me, chiseled into a route of healthy habits and postive thinking....not everyone will be joining me on this journey. If I am to stay healthy, I must leave them behind. They won't be forgotten. If you are reading this there is a place in my heart of you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you,
Worrying for you,
Missing you.